Following the latest televised debate one latecomer candidate has been skyrocketing in popularity.
In the last few hours Coronavirus has been topping the polls in terms of economic policies and moral issues. It has a clean record on sexism in the workplace and although not without flaws, its history is well documented meaning damaging, last-minute revelations are thought to be unlikely.
When compared to the remaining candidates Covid-19 does seem to have them beaten on most issues. It proudly represents all the values the average democrat voter is looking for:
- Not a billionaire
- Not as annoying as Elizabeth Warren
- Infectious personality
- Contagious energy
- Has never supported ‘stop-and-frisk’
- Strong relationship with China
- Less creepy than Biden
- Better healthcare plan than Buttigieg
- Lives and works in middle class neighbourhoods
- No plans to make Hillary Clinton a running mate
- Immune to ‘suicide’
- Globalist, in favour of open borders
- Strong focus on the weak and elderly members of society
- Places no value on the life of unborn babies
- Not a white male
Senior people in the party are thought to be fast reaching a consensus, with one member saying, “I think when everything is taken into account, Covid is our least polarising candidate and the one who I think most voters will be able get behind.
“Remember the priority is to get rid of Trump. Anything is better than Trump.”
The aspiring global pandemic and democratic presidential hopeful is reported to have offered to host the next debate on a cruise ship.
“Not all Democrats are the same.”Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez